About this blog

Taking time off of work and my life in Virginia to follow my long-time ambition to spend some serious time traveling. Headed down the east coast first in early February 2012, then spending a month in Goa, India, another in Argentina, then road tripping down the bottom of the US from California as I make my way back home. A lot of people have asked/suggested I keep a blog and though I will try to keep in touch with as many as possible, this will be the easiest way for me to share with multiple people. Thanks for your support!

Monday, February 13, 2012

If a group of people go out in a mask...

...did they really go out at all? I think my night out in Myrtle with Alex, Michael, Kendal and Connie really speaks for itself. This was all Alex's idea. Didn't I tell you that she was goofy?

 
Well obviously we're all a little goofy in that group. Not the most flattering picture of me at the end there but I think it is a hilarious picture and I like being able to laugh at myself. A couple of those photos are courtesy of Kendal. The next day, we pulled it together and went to an Oyster Roast at Murrell's Inlet, a nearby town on the marsh. It was unseasonably cold but it was probably still warmer than at home and I love oysters, so I was pretty happy. Although they may have made me sick, but I forgive them and that's a whole different story I'm not going to get into. I'm trying to keep this post low on word count since the last one was so long, so here are some more pictures:

Alex's husband designed the logo



The next day was my last in Myrtle and I spent most of it visiting with Grandmama some more, as well as with my Uncle Steve & his wife Donna and my Uncle Rusty and his wife Suzanne and my cousin Grace. It was an awesome added bonus to be able to spend time with additional family before going abroad. Overall: excellent trip to South Carolina!

No comments:

Post a Comment