About this blog

Taking time off of work and my life in Virginia to follow my long-time ambition to spend some serious time traveling. Headed down the east coast first in early February 2012, then spending a month in Goa, India, another in Argentina, then road tripping down the bottom of the US from California as I make my way back home. A lot of people have asked/suggested I keep a blog and though I will try to keep in touch with as many as possible, this will be the easiest way for me to share with multiple people. Thanks for your support!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This is coming with me to India

My Stepmom and Dad sent me a card with this picture on the front reminding me how proud that are that I'm following my heart to yoga school in India and I'm still laughing every time I look at it. I feel very good about where I am in my yoga practice and that if I keep at it before I get to India, I'll be in great shape for the training. I just hope I get out of there with moves like this cat! 

The adventure starts in just a couple of weeks and I'll be in India a month from now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment